TheResistanceEmpireAssassinOrder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheResistanceEmpireAssassinOrder

We bring anyone who wants to join us on Atom and Nebula

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About Us EmpireResistance/Assassin Order

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evie Frye
Admin
Evie Frye

About Us EmpireResistance/Assassin Order Empty
PostSubject: About Us EmpireResistance/Assassin Order   About Us EmpireResistance/Assassin Order I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 11:33 am

Well I been on all game systems I started as an leader on ps3 for playstation home I been doing this since I was 15 years old and been going on it so on and so fourth that is before shit went down and happen all I know is I'm friendly leader very chill like to have fun and not have any drama or anything like that on my system or have rude ass people I like to take people in and rebuild them back up and like to help others out now you are welcome to add me on MentorEvieFrye and Evie-Lily-Frye for my PS4 that is and if anything else just ask for it I don't want an bunch of creeps stalking me and all of that. Very friendly community and again I well let anyone in if they want to.

The Resistance and Asssassin Order are two different branches I lead soon well be leading an third one just for fams that were on home that well be also separated each branch is separated I do not lead this alone at all.
Back to top Go down
https://the-empire-order.board-directory.net

About Us EmpireResistance/Assassin Order
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheResistanceEmpireAssassinOrder :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: